Satin is one of the three major textile weaves, along plain weave and twill. The satin weave creates a fabric that is shiny, soft, and elastic with a beautiful drape. Satin fabric is characterized by a soft, lustrous surface on one side, with a duller surface on the other side.
Satin Cotton is one of the most luxurious cotton fabrics in the world.
Our Bistro Satin Cotton Collection is available in 12 rich shiny colors.
• Fabric: Cotton
• Length: 4.5 meters
• Width: 56~58 inches
• Type: Un-stitched
• Packaging: Gift Box
• Feel: Soft and Smooth
• Do not use any type of bleach or stain removing chemical.
• Before stitching fabric should be soaked in lukewarm water for 2 hours.
• Wash color and white separately.
• Do not dry cotton fabric in direct sunlight.
• Can be dry clean if cotton.