Khaadi is usually woven from cotton. However, it may also include silk or wool, which are all spun into yarn on a spinning wheel called a charkha. It is a versatile fabric, cool in summer and warm in winter. In order to improve its looks, khaadi/khaddar is sometimes starched to give it a stiffer feel.
Our unstitched Khaadi is perfect choice for stiff finished fabric lovers!
Available in 8 elegant shades!
• Fabric: Khaddar
• Length: 4 meters
• Width: 56~58 inches
• Type: Un-stitched
• Packaging: PVC Gift Bag
• Feel: Hard
• Do not use any type of bleach or stain removing chemical.
• Before stitching fabric should be soaked in lukewarm water for 2 hours.
• Wash color and white separately.
• Do not dry cotton fabric in direct sunlight.
• Can be dry clean if cotton.