Universal Giza – Giza cotton is a type of high-end cotton that’s grown and harvested in the Middle East. It is a type of Egyptian cotton and is unique in the sense that it’s grown and harvested close to the Nile river, giving it some unique qualities that simply aren’t found elsewhere.
Our Unstitched Giza Cotton brings a distinctive feel to a broad array of Aesthetics, Style, and Comfort.
Available in 11 classic shades!
• Fabric: 100% Cotton
• Length: 4.5 meters
• Width: 56~58 inches
• Type: Un-stitched
• Packaging: PVC Gift Bag
• Feel: Soft and Smooth
• Do not use any type of bleach or stain removing chemical.
• Before stitching fabric should be soaked in lukewarm water for 2 hours.
• Wash color and white separately.
• Do not dry cotton fabric in direct sunlight.
• Can be dry clean if cotton.