The distinguishing characteristic of the twill weave is a diagonal rib pattern. Twill weaves have a distinct, often darker colored front side (called the wale) with a lighter back. Twill has high thread count, which means that the fabric is opaque, thick, and durable.
Our Velvet Twill Article one of the exclusive fabric for winters and it is available in 9 cool shades!
• Fabric: Wash N Wear
• Length: 4.25 meters
• Width: 56~58 inches
• Type: Un-stitched
• Packaging: Gift Bag
• Feel: Soft and Smooth
• Do not use any type of bleach or stain removing chemical.
• Before stitching fabric should be soaked in lukewarm water for 2 hours.
• Wash color and white separately.
• Do not dry cotton fabric in direct sunlight.
• Can be dry clean if cotton.